Heise Health Clinic
DR. DOUGLAS HEISE, D.C., D.A.C.B.N.
Dr. Douglas A. Heise graduated from Logan Chiropractic College in St. Louis, Missouri in 1968.
Since beginning practice in Topeka, Kansas for 1 year as emergency support for a large practice, Dr. Heise began his career in Central Florida in 1970. Dr. Heise has regularly attended advanced level training in the latest techniques in chiropractic, including activator methods. He studied 3 years to attain Board Qualified status as a Chiropractic Orthopedist and gained his specialty in Clinical Nutrition, receiving Post-Doctoral Diplomat status in Clinical Nutrition in 2003.
He is additionally trained in Advanced Level QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) an extremely accurate and sensitive scientific method to treat disease and help the body heal from chronic and severe conditions. Dr. Heise has gained a reputation, thus treating patients who may travel distances as well as fly-in for testing, from as far as California and Maine.
Dr. Heise offers all phases of health and wellness care, treating patients with varied diseases and conditions through drugless medicine. He takes great pride in providing quality healthcare.
Dr. Heise enjoys being father to six married daughters with thirteen grandchildren.
- Counsel on Nutrition
- Christian Chiropractor’s Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Diplomate, American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Ukraine 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003
- Brazil 1973, 1975, 1994, 1996, 1997
- Venezuela, Colombia, Panama 1981
- Chairman, Board of Directors: Parks of the Palms Retirement Community/North Florida
- Chairman, Board of Directors: Christ for the World/Orlando, Florida